Sunday, April 8, 2018

Last blog before the big finale...

   Well, this is the last blog before the video link and CCR. The almost 6 week journey ha been a long, thoughtful process with many different ideas coming to my head everyday. I really enjoyed during the blogs to help me keep on track every week and make sure I have something to look back at and show people my ideas so I can get some feedback. This week will be all for media as the editing process will be the main focus. I will take my time trying out all the different things you can do on iMovie and be a pro at the end. As I mentioned though, I am a perfectionist so the editing will most likely will be the hardest part.


   The last few things I want to document on my research is the car scene. I will most likely incorporate the car scene towards the end to show a setting change to not be in the house the entire time. I had to think though because a car scene can get really repetitive and boring though. It has to do with the angles and effects and such.


   I had to do some research on different types of angles I can use in car scenes and just shots in general to keep the attention of the viewer and not be a common medium shot all throughout. The link to the websites I looked at are down below.






Resources:
https://nofilmschool.com/2016/08/shooting-car-scene-here-are-6-basic-shots-you-should-know-about
https://www.sophia.org/tutorials/cinematography-intro-camera-angles-shots

No comments:

Post a Comment