Friday, April 6, 2018

Different types of sounds

   I am researching as I have iMovie opened on my laptop and I thought to myself.. I know I am going to have a theme music in the background but I should make the sound effects too. I decided that I am going to record the sounds on the voice memo app to amplify the sound because most likely it won't be heard from my angles of filming. So, I will have to take separate shots off near the sound and then put them in the iMovie scene.
 

   As I mentioned that my group evaluations went great, they ideas they gave were also good too. They gave me the idea to include synchronous sounds all mashed up together when my actor is in the car or in the morning or whenever really. It can show extreme frustration and the actor will be stressed out hearing it throughout their day. This can be played din the car scene because it can also show how dangerous it can be as it can distract someone from even driving.
 

   I will put the sounds of the procedures he does and the sound they make most likely of around 5 at the same time and sounding annoying. I also researched different sounds and their meanings so I can incorporate different noises. We also learned this in media studies the different types of sounds in our sound lecture. The link to the source I used will be down below, it refreshed my memory and helped me with sound ideas.







Resources:
https://vimeo.com/blog/post/what-18-common-sound-terms-actually-mean

No comments:

Post a Comment