Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Group evaluations #2

   Today we had our second group evaluations and I can truly say I really enjoy them. They help me set my mind up and get different final touches ideas. With my group i explained my video and they all seemed to be interested as they mentioned that it is cool that I am doing a "POV" type video. I am still incorporating some POV shots but not all. I got some ideas from them and I wrote it down in my notes, they will be posted below.


   What they helped me a lot with was the color of the text and where to film it and they even gave me an idea to bring the main character to a phyciatrist at the medical building. This will definitely make the video more interesting but I'm not sure I can fit it all in time, especially with the credits because I want it to be about 10-15 seconds.


   I will discuss in my next blog posts deeper into the notes and why I wrote them down/ why they interested me.






No comments:

Post a Comment