Saturday, March 31, 2018

Ideas for the introduction

   I am back to reality and must explain my last thoughts for this project. The introduction. I am well aware we have to include a title and credits in our film opening and I was thinking of what they should be. I am glad iMovie has a variety of different fonts and sizes for this. But, I have decided not to be that crazy with my fonts and sizes of the title and credits.


   I am going to keep it very simple and keep the color white of the lettering to show simplicity. Or maybe even red to show stress. do you see my indecisiveness. I will figure that out will editing. Simplicity is also the route I take doing anything and since it is a morning routine and it is all calm, white will go well but, since it is also a disorder and a stressful thing to deal with, red works perfectly. Whatever I feel like using will be used and that's typically how I do things. Wing them. And it usually works in my favor. 


   I also was thinking to add a special effect when the title comes on like a little dramatic thump to kinda get the viewers attention. Again, iMovie got me with the special effect. It will make it more dramatic when theres sweet music in the background showing him waking up, maybe even birds chirping will be in the back but that will be a little extra.


   I specifically remember in our media class we had a lesson I believe during our magazine course, about the different types of colors and their meanings and how important it is to include colors to emphasize what you are trying to get across. So, I searched up some colors and their meanings. Link will be below. This will hopefully help me decide what color to be as my title and credits. 




Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment